As a valued customer, we wanted to update you on the steps The Feed Room is taking to help minimise the spread of COVID-19. We are continuing to follow and monitor official guidance from the UK and Scottish governments carefully. It is of vital importance to us to be in a position to ensure that any and all procedures are in place to support the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff members.
To help combat the spread of COVID-19, we have been putting precautionary safety measures in place, including:
- Educating our staff on prevention
- Emphasising frequent and proper hand-washing
- Minimising contact between staff and members of the public
In order to minimise contact between staff and customers we have put the following procedures in place:
- There will be NO over the counter transactions in store at the normal cash point.
- We would ask anyone collecting orders from the store to phone and pay for it in advance, at which point you will be taken through our new collection procedure.
- If in contact with any of our staff, we would ask that you maintain a distance of at least 2 metres where at all possible.
- Operationally – Lead time for orders may become an issue, please plan ahead.
- Please be patient and adhere to our requests to allow our store to continue to remain open.
Our business is currently operating as usual and we have no staff absences due to COVID-19 outbreak. Since we envision this changing in the near future which will undoubtedly put a strain on our business, we would ask any customers who may require a delivery to consider the above and allow more lead time for deliveries, especially if staff absences become more prevalent. We thank you for your continued business and cooperation and are happy to answer any questions about this matter. If you would like to contact us or require any further information, please call us on 01505 800411 or 07837 123194.
Director, The Feed Room Ltd
17th March 2020